Saturday, April 30, 2011

PreK Graduation

Cayden participated in his PreK Graduatiion this past week, and it was adorable. It made me realize once again how fast the time passes by and to truly cherish each stage of life they are in because it will be gone in a blink. He is SO very excited about starting Kindergarten (even though his mama is not...jk). But, I know in my heart he is truly ready for school, and that he will have such a great time. I cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for this little guy:) He is such a blessing to our family, and he brings so much joy and happiness to our lives. We love you Cayden Luke!





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh girl. I can't believe he will be heading to K. Your family is adorable. Hope your doing well. Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! These pics are adorable! He is such a handsome young fella! Sam's PreK graduation is in a few short weeks too. Hard to believe these two boys of ours are gonna be in kinder next year! Love and miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete